Monday 9 November 2015

Finished, but not Happy

I've finished my animation, but i'm not proud of it, I didn't get to lip sync ,nor did I get to use alot of what I learned in animation.

It frustrates me that It spent me so much time getting to this stage, I feel it needs alot more polish but it's finished and relatively consistent.

In hind sight I wished I stayed with my original pirate story, and drawn alot of it, but im still not very comfortable with drawing alot with consistancy, I plan to draw alot more in the holidays with our stress relieved, but doing anything other than resting with maximum hours in class has made my 'passion' time avoid drawing to much. Instead i've been working on the DND RPG im starting with my class mates, Im hoping it'll be a good resource for alot of us.

Thankyou for being excellent tutors, and I apologise for being an sub optimal student, this year has been rough for alot of people, and having not really drawn seriously in years, and not drawn consistantly in like.. 10 years (since graphics in highschool) it's been tough. But im' getting there.

No comments:

Post a Comment